Fungsi : Untuk test pendengaran telinga manusia
• Meets or exceeds ANSI 3: 6 - 1996. ANSI 3.21 1978 ( R 1997) Methods for pure-tone
• O.S.H.A. C.H.D.P. and other requirements
• Standard Mode - dB ( Threshold Level) 0 to 90dB in 5dB steps.
Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz.
• OTO-SCREEN Mode - dB ( Threshold Level) 10 to 35dB in 5dB steps
Frequencies presented sequentially: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
• Easy to read displays, quiet soft membrane switches to facilitate testing.
• Portable package with padded bag, weighs 5 lbs.
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the audiometer by AMBCO through approved Special
Instrument Distributor or through AMBCO and covers defects in materials of workmanship for a period of 5
years from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Defects will be corrected at no cost to purchaser within the first 5 years, except for shipping charges to and
from point of service. This warranty does not apply to those parts that are subject to normal wear and tear,
such as cords, power supplies, ear cushions and headbands. Replaceable parts which may deteriorate with
use will be supplied at a reasonable cost. The manufacturer' s liability under the above warranty is void, if the
audiometer is repaired by other than AMBCO or authorized AMBCO Special Instrument Distributor.
15052 REDHILL AVENUE, SUITE D
TUSTIN, CA. 92780
( 800) 345-1079 ( 714) 259-7930 FAX ( 714) 259-1688
OTO-SCREEN SEQUENTIAL TESTING:
• The Model 1000 + OTO-SCREEN is a standard threshold & screening audiometer with the
option of sequential testing.
• By the push of a button the sequential mode allows the operator to select the screening dB
( Threshold) . ( 10-35 dB in 5dB steps) .
• Sequential screening is conducted at the school testing frequencies, 1000, 2000, 4000 Hz or
the medical screening at 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
• The screening starts with a 40 dB familiarization tone.
• A positive response by the patient with the patient response switch initiates the sequential
test tones presented at 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz, 3000 Hz, and 4000 Hz to each ear.
• Sequential testing proceeds only after each timely response.
• If there is no response of a false response the fail light alerts the operator.
• Tones are presented at random to eliminate second guessing.
• Timely responses advance to the nest frequency until both ears are tested.
• A pass light indicates to the operator the test was completed successfully.
• The operator is in control and can select standard threshold or screening mode by the push
of a button.
Audio Meter / Alat Test Pendengaran Model 1000